Print Job Management
We are managing printing jobs following the company’s security policy and GDPR regulations. Most often it is part of MPS printing services.
The service includes:
- Preparation of a secure architecture for a follow-up printing
- Implementation of print management software (OneQ or EveryonePrint)
- Help-desk support for users
- Design and implementation of printing policy
- Installation of a dedicated printing queue
- Integration with directory services.
- Integration with ERP systems for printing cost sharing
- Maintenance of the on-line tracking print environment (SLA 4h)
- Optional delivery of server platform
- Preparation of detailed reports for users, MPK and settlements
- Installation: local, cloud or hybrid.